i sometimes get my voice mail notifications other times i don't so i have to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7

voice mail notification

Advertisement

i sometimes get my voice mail notifications other times i don't so i have to call my voice mail to see if i got a voice mail why is this? I have blackberry 8100 with tmobile and just started this today. i did a battery pull and still does it.

Richard1864 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyL65 View Post
    i sometimes get my voice mail notifications other times i don't so i have to call my voice mail to see if i got a voice mail why is this? I have blackberry 8100 with tmobile and just started this today. i did a battery pull and still does it.

Might want to call TMobile and have them reset the voice mail notifier on their end. Happened to me a while back with Sprint. They reset the notifier on their end, and now it works fine!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    sometimes it'll say that you have a voicemail and you don't...but i haven't seen it or heard about not getting the icon but having voicemails...usually battery pulls solves the issues
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyL65 View Post
    What are the notifications? Text message shot to your folder? Check your settings.

Is it the vmail icon on the homescreen? Make sure everything's deleted in you vmailbox

Not getting missed calls but seeing the icon pop up? The person callng you didn't connect to your phone and just went straight to voicemail.

These things happen to me all the time, this is what I do to fix it. But what are the notifications you're not receiving? It could be one of several things but without knowing the exact thing that's happening or not happening, can't say to much.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Vale008 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F8D158
    I resolved this issue by calling my cell from other phone and leave a voicemail msg, and then on my cell I hearted the msg and erase it