sorry if this has been covered before but had a look and cant find exactly ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mbickerstaff no está en línea Stack level 1

voice mail notification

Advertisement

sorry if this has been covered before but had a look and cant find exactly what I am needing.

I am with 02 in UK. When I have a voice mail message I get an SMS 901 to tell me there is a message but if I delete this SMS and dont check my messages at that point there doesnt seem to be any notification icons on the phone to tell me there is a voice mail message i havent picked up.

So often I will forget there are messages i havent picked up yet.

I would have thought there would have been some sort of an icon on the phone to tell me how many messages I have unanswered on the voice mail

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: voice mail notification

I just wanted to bump this.

I'm sorry I can't help, in the states we get a voicemail icon when we have them. It pops up just like the message icon. I'm not sure why O2 doesn't have this. Must be a network thing?

Sorry I'm not much help

firepiper no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24133d85

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when I get a vm it shows up as a alert.
    Kinda like when you get an error message.
    And if I click ok then a little envelope appears in the left corner. Telling me I have messages.

I know this may not help but have you looked at the very top of the screen? There may be one on yours too. Its really tiny maybe you didn't see it?
    Also I'm on tmo so this might be a carrier specific thing. That and I'm still a semi newbie

Ymmv
    Kfp

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

If you click on the telephone icon this lists all calls that you have, including voicemail alerts that you may have missed.

Hope this helps !!