I'm sure this is a stupid, stupid thing but I'm a total BB noob here ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DarthSB no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Voice Dialing Starts every time I power on

Advertisement

I'm sure this is a stupid, stupid thing but I'm a total BB noob here (coming over from Windows Mobile). On my Pearl, the Voice Activation comes up right off the bat each time I power on, but on my fiance's phone it doesn't and I'd like it to NOT do that. Any help is appreciated!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Voice Dialing Starts every time I power on

Have you tried a batt pull? power off batt out for 30 sec. back in restart. solves most little annoyances. welcome to the stacks and good luck. let us know if you need any further assistance
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

DarthSB no está en línea Stack level 1

The battery pull seems to have done it, THANKS! Is that something that you guys do very often? I'd thought that BB's were more stable then WM devices.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

usually once a week for me. keeps memory free and just helps in general for the care and feeding of your bb. gets to be a habit
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!