When I use the voice dialing feature on my 8100, the prompts come from the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sreich no está en línea Stack level 1

Voice Dialing Issue

Advertisement

When I use the voice dialing feature on my 8100, the prompts come from the speaker phone. I need speak into the external mic. Is there a way to turn off the speaker phone when useing voice dial.

half_pass no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Re: Voice Dialing Issue

Better yet...is there a way to turn it off all together? Mine comes up when I listen to my music and is really aggrevating...I have tried deleting it off my phone and that didnt work...it wouldn't allow me to. So then I tried turning it off after that...its like it has a life of its own!!!
    Last edited by reddog187; 12-02-2007 at 09:02 PM.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by half_pass View Post
    Better yet...is there a way to turn it off all together? Mine comes up when I listen to my music and is really aggrevating...I have tried deleting it off my phone and that didnt work...it wouldn't allow me to. So then I tried turning it off after that...its like it has a life of its own!!!
    I can't believe this is unanswer at this point. The same issue with music on my 8330. I want to use the factory headset to listen to music but it keeps turning on voice dialing at random points.