Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ok, I don't know the "why" but I do know the "how" now.. I did ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Cin
    Cin no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Voice dialing gone wacky

Advertisement

Ok, I don't know the "why" but I do know the "how" now.. I did a restore and finally got rid if the "Jeff" issue. That done, it would just tell me no match on any and all voice name commands, thought it would voice dial when given the actual number.

I found that if I pull up the entry in my addy book, hit edit, then save (without making any changes), voila! That entry now works in voice dial. I guess I'll have to go through and re-save every contact but at least I now have a fix.

Thanks for all of your help guys!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

sad it's that much work, but at least you figured it out.
    way to go you are now an addict
    welcome to the club, your answers will help many!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by Cin
    Ok, I don't know the "why" but I do know the "how" now.. I did a restore and finally got rid if the "Jeff" issue. That done, it would just tell me no match on any and all voice name commands, thought it would voice dial when given the actual number.

I found that if I pull up the entry in my addy book, hit edit, then save (without making any changes), voila! That entry now works in voice dial. I guess I'll have to go through and re-save every contact but at least I now have a fix.

Thanks for all of your help guys!
    Wow Cin, I hope someone else comes through with an easier way. If I had to resave all my contacts individually I'd be annoyed and it would take forever! Good job guys on trouble shooting!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123