Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by japowell03 When I first picked up my BB i was calling all ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

klubhead no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Voice dialing girl

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by japowell03
    When I first picked up my BB i was calling all the wrong people. I rarely have a problem anymore, what i do now is speak each word slowly. Call... Nicole... Cell... and sometimes you have to emphasize certain sounds, like nicole might be kneecole and jared might be jayred. Has helped me out, though i look more like a retard than that cool guy with a phone that does what he tells it to when i show it off in front of the chicks...
    that's the same way i do it, be very monotonal and pause for a quick second after each word..

"bupa calling" lol

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~My 4 year old figured out how my voice dialing works and my Pearl recognizes her voice or mine!

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

I primarily use Voice dialing with bluetooth and it works pretty well except evry once in a while I'll hit a snag and it refuses to recognise the name. After reading this thread I have reset the sensitivity to -2 and am going to see how well it works with soeme of those tough names.

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Every once in a while I hit a snag too, but it is not the fault of the phone or the headset.

For example, trying to voice dial while in my car and listening to Lyle Lovette (sp), Melissa Etheridge, Clapton or Allanah Myles at full blast, speaking too quickly or being in an environment with a lot of background / ambient noise.

With a few adjustments to your settings and some forethought this should work more often than not.

But remember, nothing is perfect.

soeharto no está en línea Stack level 1

Another way is to go to Options > Voice Dialing > click your BB Menu button > Adapt Digits

johnny19 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

mine works fine, never tried in on headset

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12