Is there a website with a list of all the voice commands and how to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

osutuffy no está en línea Stack level 1

voice commands

Advertisement

Is there a website with a list of all the voice commands and how to use them? mobilevoicecommand dot com has some of them, but not all of them. I know that there are more but I can not figure them out and have never had a voice command phone before now.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

When you launch voice dial, all the commands are listed for you on the screen.

There are only two main commands: call and check.

So really, there isn't much to choose from.

seedyburner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2438f59d
    Hopefully they add more in newer versions. My friend has the chocolate from verizon and you can almost operate the entire phone from voice commands. Kinda cool.

osutuffy no está en línea Stack level 1
    There is no way to check what missed calls are?

seedyburner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2438f59d
    If you just say check or call it will give you a list of options that you can then say.

Globalastro no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: voice commands

how do you set up voice dialing on the 8703e?? i have not found the option or anything, is there a program i have to install??? the reason i ask, i am trying to help my room mate set up his black berry (on my sprint account) and he went out and paid $175 for a Mini Bluetooth H9... the problem is, it will recieve calls, and redial (by just pressing the button or holding the button) but it will not dial out. I have looked everywhere for the commands to no avail..... My brother cant remember the voice commands for his... whether it was "Call __________", "Dial ___________" or just "_________"

Any suggestions???

(i tried contacting bluetooth to see if they could help but they sent me to RIM... and id rather not pay for tech support...)