I've asked elsewhere about how to access Voice Dialing from the Home screen with the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

eudorauser no está en línea Stack level 1

Vodafone UK theme - Tasks and Memo

Advertisement

I've asked elsewhere about how to access Voice Dialing from the Home screen with the convenience keys are set to other things (contacts/lock in my case).

Now I've noticed that both Tasks and MemoPad are inside the "Tools and Accessories" folder!! How dumb is that. That means from the Home screen, it's click-navigate-click-navigate-click just to get into the Apps! And apparently they can't be moved even into the folder above

Here's hoping an edit-theme software release happens. I've opened the relevant COD files, and they look a bit uneditable (though I can spot the sections that would need to change, just)

P.S. I'm going through the other (now unlocked themes):
    - Cingular looks funky (but doesn't have a "Today" home screen it seems)
    - O2 today is good, but puts SMS/MMS another click away
    Orange is really ugly
    - T-Mobile Zen is cool! It puts 5 shortcut icons at the bottom of the screen which you can customize. But lacks the preview of emails/sms and calendar on the Today page

I guess you can't have everything...

pthomas11 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d70f0b

Re: Vodafone UK theme - Tasks and Memo

I apologize for the lack of descriptive response, but there is a dimension today theme for the pearl that allows a preview of the sms and email,as well as the calendar on the home screen... It was available with the OS updates from about two months ago...

Hope that helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~