I bougth a new laptop and came with vista ultimate. I installed the DM and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

FernandoCepeda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205B2C28

Vista Issues with DM

Advertisement

I bougth a new laptop and came with vista ultimate. I installed the DM and it took a couple of mins for it to recognise the phone. After it did I tried to sync my pearl.
    The only option it gave me was to sync with outlook express, chose it and then it gave out an error.
    How should I sync it?

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Vista Issues with DM

i would install the Dm again i have a laptop with vista premium and i had no problems syncing via outlook can you tell me more about the problem in detail i hope i can help out

FernandoCepeda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205B2C28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im rigth now formating the comp n reinstalling vista ultimate because I couldn't install office 07.
    When I was in the config for sync in DM the only option I could choose was to sync with outlook express, although it wasn't installed. I chose it n try to sync, it recognise the device n its registries then crashed. Ill try again after I've reinstalled vista n office 07

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

oh ok i am using office 2003 when you re-install make sure you follow everything because sometimes when you pick the wrong options and that can cause a crash