Another noobie question for you. Is it possible to view videos on websites? I read ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Motorhead151 no está en línea Stack level 1

Viewing videos online/Myspace

Advertisement

Another noobie question for you.

Is it possible to view videos on websites? I read something that you can't view youtube, but was wondering anyway.

Also, it doesn't seem to allow me on Myspace, is that normal?

rttallie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204dbbbe

Re: Viewing videos online/Myspace

Yeah its quite normal to have problems with myspace with logging on and certain other things such as adding certain people,and browsing or searching on myspace, I haven't listed them all... Try downloading opera mini 3.1 its a great browser and between the 2 browsers you may be able to do certain things the other won't do.but commonly speaking, aside from a couple things it won't let you do, opera mini is typically better for myspace. Go to operamini.com or even easier the (OTA) over the air- download is probably further down on these threads.over the air means it can be directly downloaded thru your phone. Make sure you get ver 3.1 although they have a new improved version for download it is in its testing stages and still has many flaws ,~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Motorhead151 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Viewing videos online/Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by rttallie
    Yeah its quite normal to have problems with myspace with logging on and certain other things such as adding certain people,and browsing or searching on myspace, I haven't listed them all... Try downloading opera mini 3.1 its a great browser and between the 2 browsers you may be able to do certain things the other won't do.but commonly speaking, aside from a couple things it won't let you do, opera mini is typically better for myspace. Go to operamini.com or even easier the (OTA) over the air- download is probably further down on these threads.over the air means it can be directly downloaded thru your phone. Make sure you get ver 3.1 although they have a new improved version for download it is in its testing stages and still has many flaws ,~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thanks