Hey fellow stackers, I was hoping someone could help me out. I have an issue ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

capp81 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Viewing Attachment???

Advertisement

Hey fellow stackers, I was hoping someone could help me out. I have an issue when I get an email with an attachment specifically .jpg. When I click on the attachment word it doesn't give me the option to "get link". When I open the same email in Yahoo GO 3.0 all the .jpg images are there in a nice row. Is the blackberry not "loading" the images upon recieving the message and thats why there not available? Is there a setting to auto download all images or attachments. The emails are typically fowards and jokes with pictures. It would be a lot easier to just use the Blackberry and not have to open Yahoo GO 3.0 every time. Any help would be appreciated.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    THe lack of a Link is due to the blackberry not doing HTLM mail, yet. If the picture is sent as an attachment directly it will give you an option to retrieve it. But a fowraded messge hass issues, when send form Outlook for exaple, OL forwards the origanal message as an attachment, so you have and attachment with in and attachment which OL handles fine but the blackberry can not.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

capp81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok...that makes sense. So when they say the updated OS will include HTML emails this will no longer be an issue? Thanks so much for the explanation.