Is there a Financial Website with a free portfolio tool compatible w/BB 8120?... BlackBerry Pearl forum

wkepley no está en línea Stack level 1

Viewing a Stock Portfolio on the 8120

Advertisement

Is there a Financial Website with a free portfolio tool compatible w/BB 8120?

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3
    try this, http://m.foxbusiness.com/

if this does not work, go to your browser and google fox mobile business. This portfolio tracker is free, and what I like about aobut it, is that it lets your add mutual funds, and instruments to your "my protfolio" other apps have not allowed me to do that

not 1oo% sure if it works on you BB though

wkepley no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks... This works great!

skelzer no está en línea Stack level 3

fritzykadoo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FB96F8
    Also try Microhill Stock Viewer which is very similar to the MarketFilters app. I switch between the Stock Viewer app and Market Filters. They both serve my needs to track a few stocks. I don't need real-time quotes (not sure if either app supports this, anyway) and I have seen no distinct advantage one app having over the other.

http://www.microhill.com/product-stockview.asp. The little blurb on the Microhill web site says:
    "Microhill Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of [FONT=Verdana,Arial]Stock Viewer[/FONT] which displays your favorite NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX symbols as well as their value on your Blackberry or Windows Mobile PDA/Smartphone. It is absolutely (no registration no monthly fee). "