For some reason if I get a video or picture via sms it goes to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JD12781 no está en línea Stack level 2

videos and pics with tmo service?

Advertisement

For some reason if I get a video or picture via sms it goes to my albums on the tmobil server and I have to go through my browser to see any pics, and the videos don’t work? Is there anyway around this? Thanks

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: videos and pics with tmo service?

i'm not sure what i did, but i got confused at first as well.

i tried sending an MMS with a pic to myself to see how it would work. I got that message to go to "My Albums" or something, but didn't want to bother with that and got confused. i just did it again, and now I receive MMS messages (it is the same symbol as text message...the leaning envelope...but it has a sideways triangle in it).

Not sure about videos...maybe it all depends on the size of the attachment..if it's small enough, it'll send it as a message to the phone.

Again, i'm not sure about this, just letting you know what i've experienced.

JD12781 no está en línea Stack level 2

this sucks if its this way. how come my other friends with tmobil service with diffrent phones dont have this myalbum business?

ace70180 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204c805e
    I have the same problem and when I go to my album I still cannot criq the video

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

This seems to be a growing issue. I can receive MMS from other T-Mo subscribers but not from anyone on Verizon. I have a couple tickets on this going. I think everyone should call in so that T-Mo knows how large scale this is. I tried doing the sending me a pic trick a few times but to no avail.

Alex