What's up every one I don't have a pc and I was wondering did I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

youngva804 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FE30AB

video with no pc

Advertisement

What's up every one
    I don't have a pc and I was wondering did I miss anything from not being able to d/l the CD software that came with my BB. Also are there any ota(look at me I'm speaking BB lanhuge,lol I'm new to this so I'm still taking it all in.) sites where I can get videos with the quality of the preinstalled one that comes with the BB when u but it. And last but not least does anyone know, if I'm charging my BB and on the web at the same time could that drain battery life quicker when its off the charger.

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: video with no pc

I think the biggest thing is your backup/restore ablility. Without a PC if something happens you could lose all your data, prog's, phone numbers etc etc.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

PIN/ID
    23FE30AB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow thanks. Do u know anything about videos on the pearl

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

unfortunatly i don't think there's a site around that does that, but there is a thread on here for that I think that people swap re-encoded videos for the pearl, but I don't remember what it's called. but you would most likely need a pc to put them on your memory card.

PIN/ID
    23FE30AB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ thanks for the info. This the best site I have seen so far as dealing with blackberry