I converted some of my movies for use on the pearl using Nero Recode and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

robl45 no está en línea Stack level 2

Video stutters on Pearl

Advertisement

I converted some of my movies for use on the pearl using Nero Recode and then using the blackberry desktop software. They play great for a bit, but then start to skip some seconds as they are playing. does anyone else have this problem?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Video stutters on Pearl

I do not...do you have a bunch of other apps running in the back ground?

What pearl do you have?

iTALY no está en línea Stack level 1

I've got this on only one of my videos .. I always expected it to be because of the video . Not the phone . But I can't prove it ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have the 8100 from Tmobile. I don't know if I have things running i the background, how would I know? I'm running one of the OSes off of here, but not sure which one. I installed the ramble IM client, the color trackball and the opera browser. Nothing else really. The videos are like 300 megs, they seem to start out fine, maybe 20 minutes or so, then I see on the media player that its playings and the seconds aren't moving. Then the voices and picture get messed up, then it goes back to normal again.

alburpa no está en línea Stack level 2

mmm i suggesto to use the blackberry video software, it works perfectly for my pearl, and you can increase the original volume, put some subtitles, modify the quality of the movie/video, its great, also, i just haf finished to convert the 4th season of greys anatomy

isn't that what I said in the top part? I used nero recode to get the dvd into one file, then I used the blackberry desktop software to convert the video. It works fine for a little bit, then starts skipping, the file is fine, it obviously has something to do with the blackberry processing. How do I see if I have other things running at the same time?

still not having a lot of luck, made sure that no extra programs are running. videos were converted with the desktop blackberry roxio converter. They tend to work fine for a bit, then lose a number of seconds. It sees to be the blackberry processor. Surely someone has had this probem. Is there a better media player to try?

rainydayz no está en línea Stack level 3

I have the one from Dollars 5. You can download it free from here http://www.dollars5.com/plete/blackb...ry-pearl-8100/ It's been working perfectly for me.
    It is whatever I say it is...

yea, I tried that one, it studders too, it seems to be the phone. that one also won't play the files full screen, although it does play them with the buttons at the bottom.

I get locator does not reference a valid media file when trying to play in fullscreen mode.

well I downloaded a small 3gp video from a site on the net and it did the same thing, watched it say 50 secs, then no 51 secs, then 52 secs.