hello this is my first post first off there is no other site with as ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

spotthis no está en línea Stack level 1

video on pearl

hello this is my first post first off there is no other site with as much CORRECT info as you folks to my question what format is the video need to be in for the pearl and what is a good converter for the video i have a 1gb caed already put music on it but would like video i know you can help

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm pretty new here also. I will let another expert get to you on what website to go to for this program because I did it a few days ago. It's called Super C, I'm sure that they can give you the link. I did it about a week ago. If you don't get an immediate reply, you can always just do a search on this website and there are plently of multimedia threads to read. That's how I got mine. I am also very very pleased with this website and the info I've gotten and the help it's given me.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    T o' Bee
    ~via BB (
    Glad you made your first post!
    If you look at the top of this page (assuming you're viewing via your PC) and there is a sticky regarding video encoding for the pearl. Hope this helps and glad you find this site helpful.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    spotthis, Welcome to PinStack.

Follow Toddboy's advice and you should be good to go. In the mean time, I'll look for a link to the posts on the SuperC Video converter.

Edit: Found it, Check out this Post

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles