This is a two part question. 1) Do you think they will put out a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

th0575 no está en línea Stack level 2

video on blackberry pearl

This is a two part question. 1) Do you think they will put out a software update to enable the pearl to record video? 2) Has anyone ever tried to play a video or music and it says the media player is busy? just a extra note, is there a better player to download than the one that comes with it? (so really 3parts)...i do have one additional there an app to make sure all programs are closed?

Thanks for your replies
    Last edited by th0575; 05-15-2008 at 03:41 PM.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    1.thats OS 4.5 and its not offically released yet......but when its out it should be able to al1ow you to record video

2.nope....never had that experience could try xplayer or miutunes(which is it beta)

hope this helps

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    Question 1:Yes, it's in beta right now. See this link:

Question 2:Yes. Sometimes the files are too large to read...and you may get this when other programs are running in background. Do a battery-pull to ensure all are closed.

There are several players that are in beta and are currently being tested, but all 3rd party apps.

Have you tried downloading videos from here? TV, etc...:
    Last edited by Jbee; 05-15-2008 at 03:06 PM.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Nice assist Jbee

Seems most questions were answered except the last one,
    and IDK if there's an app out there for that, you can just hit Alt (continue holding it) then hit Esc, you can then scroll to see which apps are open. There are usually 5 that are ALWAYS running. I Think Lol . Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    You are correct!

~via BB (