Ever since I installed the new OS the videos that i transfered to the phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HJC78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Video not full screen

Advertisement

Ever since I installed the new OS the videos that i transfered to the phone do not play in full screen any more. The only video that plays in full screen is the one that came with the phone (By the way does any one know how to delete the blackberry video?). Any suggestions?

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Video not full screen

You can delete the video by going to advanced options, applications, find it in the list and hit the menu button and select delete. (If I remember correctly that's how I deleted it.)

As for your videos being smaller, I can post some settings for Super C that will work for your new operating system. It'll be just a few minutes.

Settings for Super C for use with operating systems 4.2.1 and higher I believe:

Output Container: AVI
    Output Video Codec: MPEG-4
    Output Audio Codec: MP3
    Encoder: MEncoder
    Video Scale Size: 320:240
    Aspect Ratio: 4:3
    Frames Per Second: 15
    Check the check boxes: Hi Quality & 48k audio
    Sampling Frequency: 48000
    Channels: 2
    Bitrate: you can do anything up to 320

Don't check to stream copy anything.

Now you can just drag and drop your video file into the box above the buttons at the bottom.

Hit encode and make sure DX50 is selected.

droopie no está en línea Stack level 2

what key or how do i play a video in full screen by removing or hiding the video menu? or is it not possible? if not, then that sucks!

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~right now there isn't a way to use the default media player in full screen...I've ran into a couple that said they would play full screen but after downloading they didn't...I don't know what the settings would be exactly to make a converted full screen vid but maybe someone else could chime in and then you could use one of those media players...it may take a minute to find them...but google full screen 8100 media player...worth a shot

Quote Originally Posted by droopie
    what key or how do i play a video in full screen by removing or hiding the video menu? or is it not possible? if not, then that sucks!

It is only possible with a third party media player.

Read this:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._ever_any.html

My only question about it is if it crops or stretches the video because no video is made in the aspect ratio of the screen of the pearl.

If it crops it then it will cut off the sides of the video. How much will depend on the aspect ratio of the video before you convert.

If it stretches it to that aspect ratio then everything will look all stretched out.

Personally, I see no reason for full screen because you won't get the full video or it will be all stretched out. But that's just me. Let us know how it goes. I might try it if other people say they like it.