I know that Video messaging is not capable on the 8100, But do you think ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

video Messaging

Advertisement

I know that Video messaging is not capable on the 8100, But do you think that its gonna be available on the new pearl when it comes out? since the new pearl is gonna be capable of video.

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873

Re: video Messaging

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You can send video thru the pearl. It has to be in an email. I do it all the time

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would assume it would be a function considering every phone that has video capability can send it as a message....Jason is right though...you can send videos with the pearl....but A you can't record the videos yourself and B you have to do it through the email function

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

[quote=madetosink;482951]~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would assume it would be a function considering every phone that has video capability can send it as a message....Jason is right though...you can send videos with the pearl....but A you can't record the videos yourself and B you have to do it through the email function[/quote

Yea I get ya, But you still have to wonder the same thing A company that designs a phone with video capabilities but provides no way for the user to get videos on the phone. It just seem odd to me since they got everything else right