my videos are in mp4 formats and play just fine in my phone. however, when ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

diem no está en línea Stack level 1

video lag problem

Advertisement

my videos are in mp4 formats and play just fine in my phone. however, when i want to stop it, i hit the stop button but the video continues to play and the actual video doesnt stop til a minuted later. anyone else have this problem?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: video lag problem

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    my videos are in mp4 formats and play just fine in my phone. however, when i want to stop it, i hit the stop button but the video continues to play and the actual video doesnt stop til a minuted later. anyone else have this problem?
    I have vids in both avi and mp4 and do not have that lag on either. The only lag i get is when i fast forward the vid then i get a 15 second delay or so.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: video lag problem

probably just have a lot going on on your BB all at the same time...you can try closing all applications that you aren't using (only 4 run @ all times, messages, home screen, phone, and browser). after you close everything try running your video and stopping it...may have to do with processor not being able to keep up with all you have going on and then you ask it to stop. Also try clearing your memory with the built-in memory cleaner application on your BB this will help un-bog your BB overall...hope this helps