I was watching a video today and then all of a sudden it froze and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Benco no está en línea Stack level 1

Video Froze and Screen Went Blank

Advertisement

I was watching a video today and then all of a sudden it froze and the screen went blank, then the red light on top started to flash. I was able to turn it back on without any problems and so far all my videos are working again. Does anyone know what happen there, why it suddenly froze and screen went blank?

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Re: Video Froze and Screen Went Blank

Happens to me occasionally.Usually when I havn't closed other apps properly or like a computer their is too much going on. crash.!!!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benco
    I was watching a video today and then all of a sudden it froze and the screen went blank, then the red light on top started to flash. I was able to turn it back on without any problems and so far all my videos are working again. Does anyone know what happen there, why it suddenly froze and screen went blank?
    What size card do you have? and what OS are you running?If it is over 2 gig and not 4.2.1.101 or above that could be an issue.

Benco no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    What size card do you have? and what OS are you running?If it is over 2 gig and not 4.2.1.101 or above that could be an issue.
    I have a 2Gig and OS is Package Version: 4.2.1.154 and Applications: 4.2.1.96
    Last edited by Benco; 10-05-2007 at 01:03 PM.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benco
    I have a 2Gig and OS is Package Version: 4.2.1.154 and Applications: 4.2.1.96
    theoretically that OS should run the 2 gig no problem, but i would try to upgrade to the 4.2.1.101 OS. found here. See if that helps some.