Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

blackberry will play 3GP why didn't you guys just convert it to that file type... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Video FINALLY working on 8100!

Advertisement

blackberry will play 3GP why didn't you guys just convert it to that file type

ryoung no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the help

ericnmegmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24498E10

I think this is a little beyond me...

RiSKeY no está en línea Stack level 2

i got alots of movies ..the simpson the tree house of horror .. i cant get any full dvd movies yet...i think the best tool to convert is Imtoo video converter...its ez and clean .... when i convert its full screen t0o.. if you need help pm only for Imtoo video only plz..nice keeep up the g0od works guys....

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post

I'm glad you figured out how to get videos to play. A nice program called SUPER(c) is what I use.

Uhm I am noticing something odd: all of your videos are not taking up the entire screen area (minus the top info bar and the bottom control area). This is strange for me to see since all of my videos take up the entire screen area. Are you by any chance using OS 4.2.1.107? I updated to that OS from 4.2.0.73 and all of my videos became as small as yours is showing, and I was used to them taking up the entire area, which is easier on my eyes.

RiSKeY no está en línea Stack level 2

yea mines take up the whole screen..im useing the newest bb o/s .. i never use super C but i have it... if anyone wants its pm me..

daddy11 no está en línea Stack level 1

how do u take videos from the blackberry pearl

kumaryu no está en línea Stack level 1

hello everyone ^^ I'm new to this forum and also a new BB user. I just got the 8100 five days ago, and I have to say it's pretty neat. i'vew used nokia and samsungs mostly before even taking a glance at this phone.

well here's a bit of help for those wo do not want to bs around trying to figure out how to convert videos for your mobile phone.

1. search on google for "3gp_converter" and it's the first link
    2. choose either link to download the program (it is free and direct, no torrent required)
    3. extract the downloaded file
    4. open up the "setup.exe" and choose English from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the program's window
    5. choose "3GPP+AAC general setting". Feel free to try the other settings if you'd like ^^ I'm just sticking to what I used before that works for me.
    6. after choosing that setting, it will switch to a different view; you can choose where the file to be converted can be saved at by clicking on browse, and then you can choose the quality of the video that you want to convert. I personally would pick the third one(QVGA High quality 15 fps Stereo) which yields the best video image and a small size. It will be full screen with that setting, so no worries there. Just make sure the video that you've downloaded is .avi, .divx, .mpg, .mpeg, .flv(Youtube's video format), and some other formats that I haven't tried yet. oh yeah NO real media formats, it will just give an error message (from my experiences with it)
    7. Just drag your video and drop it in the white rectangular box and voila! you can also choose mutiple videos and drop it into the program, but it will only encode one video at a time.
    8. I've posted this because I've used this program for my samsung t809 and tried it on the blackberry and it works. If you try to put a movie in your blackberry, be ready to see some lag. I've dl FFVII: AC and put it on the phone, it was about 232 mb after the conversion, so be warned! Movies tend to have those black spaces at the top and the bottom because it's widescreen, so those black spaces will also be in the video IF the original video file has it!

PS. music videos are great on the blackberry ^^

imran_dhukka no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello Everyone,
    I am using a blackberry peral 8100 in which i can only catch photos i want also catch videos can anyone help me for this where will i get the software which creates videos plzzzzzzzzz hel mee.
    Last edited by imran_dhukka; 01-14-2008 at 02:16 AM.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

The 8100 can't capture video through the camera.

vegasdiamond no está en línea Stack level 1

I love this website!

Liz1264 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!

i used to be able to upload anything to the media card but now it says i have to format it AGAIN, now i would easily do that but it says that i would lose everything on it and there's A LOT on that media card. does anyone know a way i could do this without losing everything i previously put on it?

arysseus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242F676A

@ Everyone:

Download "Free FLV Converter".

Converts your videos to mp4 format with ease. Is able to convert your media files, and also rip any video that you want off of YouTube.

-Mark

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678