Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Chef Scott I really like super also I watched catwoman and everything ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Paiger850419 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2400E01C

Re: Video FINALLY working on 8100!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Chef Scott I really like super also I watched catwoman and everything turned out fine with similar settings

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Smile Re: Video FINALLY working on 8100!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    Take a look at this seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo.One piece of neat software all through ONE GUI you really don't need to know about ripping, wrappers or anything as teachnoweenie as with SUPER.

If you're using the SUPER you need to understand all the techie stuff about wrappers, aspect ratios, bitrates
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Simon/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]Settings for SUPER should be:
    OUTPUT Container mp4, OUTPUT VIDEO CODEC H.263 OUTPUT audio codec AAC Apsect 11:9 Frame/Sec 14.985 Bitrate 64Kbps (lowest quality). This works on my Peal.

Hope this helps.

PS It's free so give the author some dollars if you like it!
    yes, this is the one everyone should be using! just reading about h.263 or 4 or whatever makes my head hurt. with the seabyrdtech video cerator just input the model of phone you have and it does all the work for you. you got to be crazy to try that other stuff! its like 3 or 4 clicks with this. for the full details on this check multimedia in the forums. i dont know how to post the link just look for, "youtube videos play on my pearl" posted by jonnyxedge, and you wont look back. enjoy!

s2h1313 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Pthomas, I am getting them from a website that someone here filled me in on, think it was sDOTmelfi? ipodnova
    You will need a torrent program to download.

Then you will need to convert the media files to mpeg-4 format.

I am using MagicBit 3GP converter.

Hit me up or feel free to post here if you need information on how to do any of this.
    What is a torrent program? I just purchased Magicbit 3GP Video Converter and I am able to convert Windows Media Files into 3GP files and they play on my BB 8100, but when I try to download vidos from ipodnova it fails b/c they are a torrent file. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37

what is a good free program to rip dvd's and remove the copy protection on them? I tried mactheripper, but I guess that is only for macs. huh?
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

s2h1313 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shel
    Has Vixy.net been mentioned in this thread?

Go to YouTube and find a video you want on your Pearl. Copy the url, then go to vixy and paste the url in the convert field. Now, select "3GP for Mobile, MPEG4 & AAC and hit the covert button.

When your video has been coverted, download and drag and drop it into the blackberry "Video" folder.

Works great for me, no programs to install on my pc, no other hassles.

I believe it works with other websites, but I haven't tried it with anything other then YouTube.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
    I tried this multiple times and it does not work? Anybody else had trouble with this? When I download it, it only saves as ~160 KB file to wherever I save it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Maybe its just me but 3pg looks bad! Avi is the format that looks the best! Can't believe someone paid for a converter that's hard to use when the one from seabyrdtech works flawless for free! I haven't tried DVDs yet but all the you tube vids I want, and there's an option for DVD, I'll try that out sooner or later.

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37

Quote Originally Posted by rdills
    Maybe its just me but 3pg looks bad! Avi is the format that looks the best! Can't believe someone paid for a converter that's hard to use when the one from seabyrdtech works flawless for free! I haven't tried DVDs yet but all the you tube vids I want, and there's an option for DVD, I'll try that out sooner or later.
    from my experience they cannot be content protected, if they are it wont work. if you figure out how to get around that let me know i'd really appreciate it. i do however have 3 bootleg dvd's that converted flawlessly on my pearl with this program.
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

travis2581 no está en línea Stack level 1

[quote=N8DBB]I am using MagicBit 3GP converter...It will take any video file and convert it into the extension we need. Like I said, the newer conversion programs and software are coding at .001 higher, and the audio can be played, but not the video.

When I downloaded the program and tried using, I got an error message that said the free version would only convert two min. worth of video. When i tried to play the video on my pearl it would not show it. I was wondering about the full version is necessary to convert complete video's.

SweetOne289 no está en línea Stack level 1

can you help me when I try to click encode it comes up asking for a license code what do I put? Am I doing this right? quote]

michaelcramos no está en línea Stack level 2

ok so how can i get it from you? if thats possible

HOK
    HOK no está en línea Stack level 1

where can I buy a memory card for my blackberry pearl?

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Quote Originally Posted by HOK
    where can I buy a memory card for my blackberry pearl?

Anywhere, really- the trick is catching the right sale. Especially now during the back to school season. Search www.bizrate.com 4 "best price on Micro SD cards"

Good luck

kosmos2080 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    I am using MagicBit 3GP converter...It will take any video file and convert it into the extension we need. Like I said, the newer conversion programs and software are coding at .001 higher, and the audio can be played, but not the video.

If you need help with the software, hit me up.
    Hey N8 does that magicbit 3gp converter convert from vob to 3gp and can it shrink the files? i've been trying to find a good quality program that does this but the ones i got wont convert properly. also i cant PM yet but i need a little help getting that magic bit program

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

The only program I could figure out was seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo. It convert to avi am I missing something by not using MP4 or 3PG. Email me if you know of a program easier than seabyrdtech.com/bbvide where I can quickl convert to full screen. Gr8cop@msn.com thanks ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

spider_alex no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi there N8. It seems you really find the way to play videos on this shity phone, but my problem is that my computer, windows xp, won't recognize the 8100 as a media storage even though I have a 1gb sd card, Any suggestions?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast