Does anyone know of a video converter for the bb 8120? I tried using the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

krazyj125 no está en línea Stack level 2

Video Converter

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a video converter for the bb 8120? I tried using the blackberry pearl video creator, but when I convert the file and put it on the 8120. I try and play the video and the phone ends up resetting its self. I got a message saying there was a media process error. I'm guessing its from the file format. Can anyone find me a good video converter for the 8120.

Thank You

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Try BlackBerry Video Creator - it's great, and free!
    JerryD

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala View Post
    Try BlackBerry Video Creator - it's great, and free!
    I agree! Great & FREE!!!! If you like videos and Tv series, check out this site:

http://videos4blackberry.info/joomla/

gycafesor no está en línea Stack level 1

Arrow

I think Daniusoft Video to BlackBerry Converter is more professional, it's special for convert video to blackberry...

Thanks guys

I'm getting a problem with this. I convert the file and then I put it on the memory card. I try and play the video. It plays for 2 secs and then the phone just resets itself. What is wrong with it?

Video Problem

Hi I have a video I want to put on my 8120 and I keep getting this problem. I first convert the file using Blackberry Video Converter v1.13. Then I copy the video file onto my memory card. I go and try playing the video. It plays for two seconds and then resets itself. Why is this happening?

UnmfO no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2012XX12
    i use Melodycan.

It is a powerful Video, Converter. This software converts avi (Windows Video), WMV (Windows Media Video) and m4v, mov, aac, ra, aa, mp4, snd, aif, m4p, rax, wav, ogg etc.

MelodyCan can also convert video files of any kinds to commonly used iPod MPEG4 files (MP4) and DivX files (AVI, DIVX) for playback at home video devices. With MelodyCan you are not bound to your PC anymore and can play your movies on almost any device you have. MelodyCan can convert protected Windows Media Video (WMV) files to regular MPEG4 files (mp4) for iPod devices or convert WMV to DivX format for home DVD/DivX players. MelodyCan also can convert protected iTunes video files (M4V) to MPEG4 or DivX.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925