I'm sure this has been taken care of at some point. But I have spent ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gaveno no está en línea Stack level 1

Video Conversion

I'm sure this has been taken care of at some point. But I have spent at least 10+ hours searching the internet for a way to convert video onto my Blackberry Pearl 8130 with very little luck. The closest I got was using Avidmux. But the sound was not synced and the video was poor quality. Mostly the sound syncing thing was my problem with that method. I have tried using the "Blackberry Video Converter" that is on this site and that doesn't work.

I am so frustrated I'm ready to pull my hair out so I would really appreciate some help. I have looked on the Blackberry site and gone over the list of supported file types and everything though nothing there helps since I've used every video converting program I can get my hands on and then of them work with any of the file types listed on the Blackberry site itself. So I'm wondering why the creators just said "F*** all of you guys, you get one very specific file type and we aren't going to tell you what it is! You have to guess!"

Anyway, I really hope someone has figured this out?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.

Through more tedious research I was able to find Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter which seems to work so far.
    Last edited by Gaveno; 06-14-2008 at 09:08 PM.