Okay, I've got the vid in avi, and in 3gp format, can't get it to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jbjackson3004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF24E

Video

Advertisement

Okay, I've got the vid in avi, and in 3gp format, can't get it to play doesn't even appear to be on the phone.

Anyone have any suggestions? Should I use a certain media player app?

Also, is there a way to delete the preloaded media? Does this media use file space?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Video

Change to mp4, Ive had great luck with that. Also, make sure to end the file with .avi, or .3gp, or .mp4...

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by jbjackson3004
    Okay, I've got the vid in avi, and in 3gp format, can't get it to play doesn't even appear to be on the phone.

Anyone have any suggestions? Should I use a certain media player app?

Also, is there a way to delete the preloaded media? Does this media use file space?
    you can try Blackberry Video Converter, just point it to the video file and it should spit out a completly compatible and formatted video.

steva11 no está en línea Stack level 3

I encode the movie in divx with the divx converter then put it through the blackberry video converter. works awesome. i found that the source file has to be compatible as well.

for example. i ripped a movie in nerodigital and converted it through the blackberry video converter. it didn't work. i'm assuming it's 'cause the .avi profile that nerodigital uses is not compatible with the pearl, and the video converter did not switch the .avi profile.

ChefScott no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212c6ad0

Try using the "Super" encoder program to convert. I cannot give a link yet or I would. There is a link in here called the original video encoder that has the link to get super. If u follow the settings in the post, it should work. You need to remember to set your kbs for no more then 576. If it is too high it will not play. I have done a few full lenth movies and they play fine on my pearl. I took a 678 mb movie down to 292mb. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

http://www.erightsoft.com/home.html here you go, I have this myself but haven't had time to mess with it

steva11 no está en línea Stack level 3

i use divx converter, then run the video through this:

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo