Hello All, I just recently got my Pearl and love it. I was wondering if ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

glfalcon no está en línea Stack level 1

Vibrating on Incoming Calls

Advertisement

Hello All,

I just recently got my Pearl and love it. I was wondering if there is a way to have the Pearl vibrate for the duration an incoming call instead of just before the ringtone begins.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Gabriel

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Try going into Options, scroll down to Advanced, then select the profile you want to change. You should then be able to click on Vibrate+ Tone and change it to "Vibrate", then save.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks for ther response. Is it possible to have the phone vibrate while ringing? This would be ideal for loud situations I find myself in. Any insight would be helpful!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Not that I'm aware of Gabriel. If I'm mistaken, someone will be along to correct me.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Do you mean start ringing as soon as it starts vibrating? Nope...It's going to vibrate first...Yeah, I know. I hate it too. But hey, can't have everything we want.

Yup. Ringing as soon as it starts vibrating. Oh well, I suspected that this was the case. Thank you very much for all the help. I have had my pearl for about five days now and can no longer be seperated from it. This site is great, I'll be around.

Thanks again.

jtown777 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It is just a setting change. Mine was defaulted the same way and I changed it in the ring options. Go into the volume (speaker icon). Then scroll down to "advance" and click on it. Now scroll and highlight the "active" style of ring (do not click), instead click the menu button next to the trackball (left side). Click on edit. Click on phone. Change setting on "out of holster" to "tone". Also change "in holster" to "tone as well". Hit the menu key again and click "save". This is all you have to do. You can change all the other volumes by repeating these steps. Simply highlight each one and repeat steps above. Hope this helps you!