Hey! I have a Pearl 8120. I just noticed yesterday when its on Vibrate, it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

arose4me7305 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24767c55

Vibrate Mode acting weird...

Advertisement

Hey! I have a Pearl 8120. I just noticed yesterday when its on Vibrate, it sometimes doesn't vibrate when I get a new message. Seems to be 50% of the time. I have it on vibrate mode now and sometimes it will, other times I won't feel it but I've got new messages.

I did a battery pull. Not on low battery... Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue?
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

PIN/ID
    24767c55
    Oh and I'm aware if 2 messages are coming through at the same time, it won't always vibrate...
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Are you getting the vibrate function for SMS messages, but not email by chance, or vice versa? If so, check the settings in your Profiles and make sure 'Vibrate' is enabled for them all.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    24767c55
    Checked them out. Everything is on vibrate. Today I have my phone on *normal* and guess what? No message tones either! This includes BBm,email and text. Frustrating...
    .Laci.
    t-mobile .8120.
    Diamonds are for girls.
    Pearls are for women.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Do you have any 3rd party apps that change message/call notifications in any way, like BerryBuzz?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    if u dont have berrybuzz or smartalerts check and see if u have installed bbalerts,ringo,mring or anything like that? if not try this go into the profiles and make a new profile call it MYLOUD change all the sounds and vib burts and stuff u want then set the profile for that wait a few hours to go by see how it goes if it all works fine then switch back to one of the other profiles if it does not work fine and u dont have anything installed that in anyway can change alert sounds and so on then i would think about reloading the os on the bb to see