Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Here's how you do it on a Blackberry Pearl 8100: 1. Select the Profiles app. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Vibrate & Normal Ring at once for incoming calls???

Advertisement

Here's how you do it on a Blackberry Pearl 8100:

1. Select the Profiles app.

2. On the 8100 you have to scroll down to "Advanced...".

3. This will cause the phone to display a list of profiles. Highlight the active profile.

4. Press the menu key and select "Edit".

5. Scroll down to Phone. Select it.

6. The top setting is for "Out of Holster". "Tone" should be highlighted. If not, highlight it.

7. Select it and then you will see several options. Select "Vibrate & Tone". You can also set the number of times it will vibrate.

8. Save your selection.

That's it.

Best of luck.

David

desperadoman no está en línea Stack level 1

Another add-on application is needed

Unfortunately, it doesn't support with the standard software of BlackBerry. You need to install another add-on application. Try the program "Ring and Vibrate" at Crackberry.com

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by desperadoman View Post
    Unfortunately, it doesn't support with the standard software of BlackBerry. You need to install another add-on application. Try the program "Ring and Vibrate" at Crackberry.com
    You do realize that this thread is over 2 years old right?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    You do realize that this thread is over 2 years old right?
    I wonder how these guys dig up these old threads in the first place.

a4 moda no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah how weird is that.

Keeping in mind that BB is a business first type of phone their ringtones are not very loud and their vibrate is very subtle. This was done inentionally. BB is not a teenager party phone. Though considering the storm and the BB pearl flip rim may be having a serious identity crisis. Its target market was business. Expanding into the general mainstream market may mean making a few rim corporate ideals. But if it means more business and more market share I think it might just be worth their while.

1. The vibrate intensity cannot be changed as it is a hardware component. Therefore BB intenionally wanted a smaller unit. Unless you change it out to a unit with a larger counter weight rotating mass vibrator, the current intensity remains.
    2. As a business oriented phone, bbs are not meant to be obnoxious. As a direc consequence of this the pearl will not ring and vibrate at the same time. Unless as somebody mentioned before. You download and install the program from crackberry. 3. You could consider loading up a whole new repetoir of ringtones that have been pre-mastered to a higher pre-set volume.
    4. There's a really great ringtone out there. Its entitled "yo mama's callin back". Its a spoof remake of Justin timberlake's I'm bringing sexy back. Its totally obnoxious and extremely loud. Its free to download. You just have to find it and you can be scared out of your pants or panties as the case permits whenever anybody calls. You will jump to attenion when you receive a phone call. Yeah. I have it and set my wife's caller Id to it so I don't miss her calls.

Cheers.

And good luck.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123