Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by imwillzillla Kinda a suggestion but what I usually do is when I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Re: Very Important Question - Especially for Males

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by imwillzillla
    Kinda a suggestion but what I usually do is when I talk to someone who I plan on discontinuing a relationship with (buisness wise) I just give their contact a silent ringtone and just rename the contact *do not answer* Fortunately, I have alot of "do not answer" contacts.
    I was gonna suggest the same thing.. just give it a custom ringtone of 'mute'... Probably want to take it a step further and use the generic name too in case anyone browsed your Exceptions list... IF you were hiding anything of course...

I do like the Do Not Answer idea, I never thought of that.. theres some people from my old job that still have my # - I don't want to delete them entirely in case I ever need anything (ha ha) but don't necessarily need to answer when they do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

corkyvera no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2428E0FB

Re: Very Important Question - Especially for Males

my gf just visited last weekend and went on a rampage looking at my contacts and my messages. I just let her, I have nothing to hide. But its good to know these tips and tricks...lol...

I still can't believe it... haha... Bill...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123