My scroll ball does not go to the left anymore on my 8100 Pearl. Does ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

digg78 no está en línea Stack level 1

vertical theme for Pearl 8100?

Advertisement

My scroll ball does not go to the left anymore on my 8100 Pearl. Does anyone know how to create a theme where all the icons are up and down on 8100? Is this even possible? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Its definately a problem mine is struggling with the same issue I'm about to order a new track ball, and see if I can milk this baby alittle longer. I don't know of any themes at would work like that

TheMercuryMan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ADA6AB
    take it apart and clean it ive done it 2x with mine not very hard just have to put the rollers back in right or the ball rolls backwards left right is up down up down is left right . i cracked the silver ring but it still holds it in there

cur1y_q no está en línea Stack level 1
    are you sure you have not messed with the trackball settings if you go under screen/keyboard you will see trackball and you want a higher number (mines at 80) and that will move it faster. other wise you can go to theme and set if for zen and they most of the icons will be zerticle.

spleen no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi

go on youtube, you will find the way to health your trackball