Hello All, First, I would like to apologize if this is a duplicate post. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Verizon 8130 and Beyond411

Advertisement

Hello All,

First, I would like to apologize if this is a duplicate post. I searched several times and could not find an answer.

I have an 8130 from Verizon and I am trying to get beyond411 working properly. I have the APN/WAP settings, thanks to the forums, but yet I cannot seem to find the TCP settings on the berry. I looked in options --> advanced (where it was on my 8100 with t-mobile) but the option is not there. Is there something that I am missing or doing incorrectly? I cannot seem to access the TCP option no mater where I look and I am sure I am just missing something stupid, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Verizon 8130 and Beyond411

I didn't have to set up anything but my address when I got Beyond411. Is the application just not working at all on your berry?

I would try using LiveSearch. I find that it is much more up to date then Beyond 411. It can be found in the downloads section. And it's very easy to use.
    ~Lauren

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Re: Verizon 8130 and Beyond411

Sooooooo, of course this came the second that posted the message, but apparently there is an update for the 8130 (from Verizon) that resolves this issue. Sorry for the misfire. I guess if anyone had something like this happen to them they can at least look for this post. The update was super fast though. I go a link from a Verizon Tech. If you would happen to need it PM me.

and Lauren -- thanks so much for the tip. I will try that out ASAP!
    Last edited by jkrums; 01-14-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: update