I had to resend my service books because of a problem with my MMS and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ya NasSsty no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AC9BAE

Ver annoying bookmarks....

Advertisement

I had to resend my service books because of a problem with my MMS and now i see i have some new icons and new tzones (i read up on the Handago or w/e its spelled...idc about it), whats really bothering me is that now in my browser i have 2 tzones categories.... the old one and the new list which is long.. i havent figured out a way to get rid of them for good... someone help please
    Why everything that's suppose to be bad make me feel so good?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Ver annoying bookmarks....

Quote Originally Posted by Ya NasSsty
    I had to resend my service books because of a problem with my MMS and now i see i have some new icons and new tzones (i read up on the Handago or w/e its spelled...idc about it), whats really bothering me is that now in my browser i have 2 tzones categories.... the old one and the new list which is long.. i havent figured out a way to get rid of them for good... someone help please
    Supposedly there was a problem at RIM and a second service book was sent. Rim says to delete the service books again and resend but when i did that the same thing happenned.

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1

Re: Ver annoying bookmarks....

you can find that program in your service books and delete the stuff you dont want