Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

t-mo fixed it but you're gonna get billed by AT&T for using the service...you can't ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Vendor File

Advertisement

t-mo fixed it but you're gonna get billed by AT&T for using the service...you can't get something for nothing...AT&T knows you're sending an MMS why wouldn't they bill you for it appropriately?...if you have unlimited data plan then you're in the clear as those usually include MMS

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

update: so apparently T-Mobile has combined SMS and MMS into the same service so that people can get both withouth having to get a $20 unlimited data plan (great for those that never need internet or e-mail cause you get full functionality out of your camera)...so with the new OS it would stand to reason that T-Mobile's software has fixed the issue of not being able to send MMS if you only have a texting plan...therefore you on AT&T are able to send MMS and will be billed appropriately according to your AT&T plan

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

i have the unlimited tex plan through at&t that includes picture mms so i should be ok or am i miss understanding you. sorry if this sounds like a stupid question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12