How could I hook my pearl up to my vehicle or home stereo. I mean ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cj3_69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BE657

using your pearl as a portable media player (ipod)

Advertisement

How could I hook my pearl up to my vehicle or home stereo. I mean I know how by purchasing a lot of cables and so on but there must be an easier way?

l8nite no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CA7AF

Re: using your pearl as a portable media player (ipod)

Actually all you need is a cable with a headphone jack on one end and then a smaller or mini headphone jack on the other end. radio shack has them.

steedtek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EBDA02

be careful what you buy from radioshack for the pearl, the 2.5 to 3.5 adapter is bogus, only gives one channel mono sound, it does not give stereo or play in both channels.

You have to find a special adapter for that, due to one extra wide band on the adapter for BB or something, they have one from Sedei (sp?) that i know of.

Other than that you would have to use the adapter and a normal headphone jack(if you car supports it that is, otherwise you have to connect it from headphone jack to the back of your head unit(even harder if it ISNT an aftermarket one).

Or you could buy the FM Transmitter and attach it to the headphone jack in the BB and transmit it through FM to your car's radio.(easiest to do but you do lose some quality)

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Quote Originally Posted by l8nite
    Actually all you need is a cable with a headphone jack on one end and then a smaller or mini headphone jack on the other end. radio shack has them.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...eadphones.html

Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE