very nice sounds like an new car stereo for me LOL... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Advertisement

very nice sounds like an new car stereo for me LOL
    RedCurv07

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I like that stereo too!! except I think I'm gonna go with a Bluetooth enabled one, only because I love A2DP and I also wanna use my iPod, and I'm not sure If I wanna have two cords hanging off the front my stereo Lol

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    Is this just plug and play or do you have to change any settings on your bb?
    Its plug and play. The head unit recognizes the BB as a flash drive and searches for any sound files on the phone. No changes necessary.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Sweet thanks!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    I like that stereo too!! except I think I'm gonna go with a Bluetooth enabled one, only because I love A2DP and I also wanna use my iPod, and I'm not sure If I wanna have two cords hanging off the front my stereo Lol
    The unit I am using is the Sony CDX-GT610ui and has an ipod cord built in for plug and play on ipods as well. I just keep it tucked in the dash until i get an ipod.

Hmmm okay kool, I'm gonna go Stereo shopping this weekend, I'm due for one!!!

I just prefer to use the flash drive. This 1GB cost about 15 bucks.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    these stereos are cheap now. The Dual HD stereo's only $125 and it come with bluetooth and everything. And yes, no need for more wires hanging from your auxiliary output.

That's sweet athomas!!

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I hooked my berry up today and it works great! The only thing I didnt like is my stereo did not read the names of the tracks and it played all my ring tones first. I think i will just buy another flash drive and just load my songs on it.

rsto no está en línea Stack level 2
    athomas, i have to agree with you, that is the way to go. i had the same thing set up in my truck. tomorrow i will take a pic to post up here for all. but its much easier than buying all sorts of adapters, thats what i did until i realized what can be done, and yeah the employee discount from best buy helps. I use my phone and hook it up when i dont feel like carrying my ipod, but they both work the same. I think the only difference between yours and mine is the way it is controlled, do you still choose what you want to listen to thru your BB? Mine is all done thru the remote and radio itself.

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Be careful about the bluetooth route, some pearl's dont support AD2P. Personally I use the Seido audio adapater but I have to jiggle it half way to get it to upmix to all my speakers. Does not work in true stereo.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    WOW! You all go through alot! LOL! I never thought to use my phone! That's pretty cool. How do you answer phone calls though? Does the sound play through the sterio when someones calling? What about emails and text messages and stuff?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    WOW! You all go through alot! LOL! I never thought to use my phone! That's pretty cool. How do you answer phone calls though? Does the sound play through the sterio when someones calling? What about emails and text messages and stuff?

that is a great question...and i wonder that too

rsto no está en línea Stack level 2
    no, the phone calls still come thru the phone just as normal, same for texts and email, the phone still functions as if it were never connected, all that is happening is that it is transferring the media via USB to the radio as if it were a computer. And yes javijavi, your correct not all pearls support a2dp. so in the case of me and many others interested you will need to hardwire. If there are any questions about this type of stuff anyone feel free to PM me, like i said in my last post, i work at best buy selling cell phones and car stereos, so any questions i can offer assistance on, ill be more than happy to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast