Guys, i am on holiday in the UK and i want to buy a new ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Using in Thailand

Advertisement

Guys,
    i am on holiday in the UK and i want to buy a new Blackberry Pearl handset to use in Thailand, i have a few questions before i buy?[
    1/. If I buy the phone do blackberry charge a monthly fee for using there handset ?
    2/. I have tried my Thai Sim card in a handset in a UK shop and it worked fine, therefore would i only have pay the service provider i.e. AIS / DTAC for calls made and GPRS usage time?
    3/. can i sync with my Mac G5
    PS sorry if this question has already been answered but i am flying back to Thailand in a few days so i do not have time to search
    Last edited by ndwgolf; 07-01-2007 at 05:21 AM.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Re: Using in Thailand

1/. If I buy the phone do blackberry charge a monthly fee for using there handset ? - NO.

2/. I have tried my Thai Sim card in a handset in a UK shop and it worked fine, therefore would i only have pay the service provider i.e. AIS / DTAC for calls made and GPRS usage time? - YES

PS sorry if this question has already been answered but i am flying back to Thailand in a few days so i do not have time to search - Yes you can sync it with MACS. I suggest you get the Missing Sync. Goodluck on your new BB Pearl!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    1/. If I buy the phone do blackberry charge a monthly fee for using there handset ? - NO.

2/. I have tried my Thai Sim card in a handset in a UK shop and it worked fine, therefore would i only have pay the service provider i.e. AIS / DTAC for calls made and GPRS usage time? - YES

PS sorry if this question has already been answered but i am flying back to Thailand in a few days so i do not have time to search - Yes you can sync it with MACS. I suggest you get the Missing Sync. Goodluck on your new BB Pearl!
    Thank you for your quick reply, i will be in touch later with many questions i am sure with my new BB
    Thanks
    again

Neil

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf
    Thank you for your quick reply, i will be in touch later with many questions i am sure with my new BB
    Thanks
    again

Neil
    Your welcome Neil Just PIN me anytime Godspeed!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.