I have a flight scheduled on Thursday...and I have a eticket I was emailed can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pdhall5 no está en línea Stack level 2

using blackberry with flight e-ticket???

Advertisement

I have a flight scheduled on Thursday...and I have a eticket I was emailed can I use it at the airport check-in to get my boarding pass....or should I just print it on a hard copy???

Any insight would be a great help for takin advantage of my BB capabilities...

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Only certain airports are testing this out right now so it would depend on from which airport your flying.

Check their website and see if they are one of the beta sites. I would print a hard copy just in case, even if they are, to avoid any delays or issues.

(Oh, and just a momentus occasion that I thought I would mention...this is my 1,000th post!!!)
    Last edited by KalebsDad78; 06-30-2008 at 11:51 PM.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Cool thanks...oh yeah congrats on the posts lol...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Which airline is it? Most of them that give you an eticket have little kiosks that you can just enter in the eticket number and it'll print out your boarding pass right there.

Raleigh-Durham int'l

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Delta

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    i always get etickets... i flew last month and didn't bother printing anything out. i just opened the email on my bb and put in my record locator code into the kiosk for check-in. if you have to deal with an actual person, you don't really need anything printed either. Just give them your ID/DL/Passport and they'll find you.

J_Feel no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2406B34D
    Ok, just one Thing I have to say! Well two, first off etickets are great to have. 2nd my last flight was from RDU airport in North Carolina last month on fathers day. Got a flight back to Texas. I did the eticket thing because you don't have to really wait in line however this one time, after I got my ticket from the kiosks and got called to check in my bags and due to The lack of concentration the guy who check my bag in, put the wrong baggage claim tag on my bag so I ended up having to wait almost 2 days to get my luggage sent to me