i am wondering if there is a way/hack to use t-mobile tzones service($5.99) for full ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cionica no está en línea Stack level 1

use tzones on BB8100 for full internet access via proxy - possible?

Advertisement

i am wondering if there is a way/hack to use t-mobile tzones service($5.99) for full internet access on the BB8100 (and not get the full unlimited access for $19.99) ???
    I know that on the iphone there's a hack that redirects all traffic thru a proxy (i am using the tzones plan($5.99) to have full internet access on my t-mobile iphone).

Is this possible on BB?

thanks.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: use tzones on BB8100 for full internet access via proxy - possible?

don't come asking for hacks to cheat the system... it's no better than those who come to ask for serial numbers to software they don't pay for (since you wouldn't be paying for the service you are trying to "hack"). Just get the $19.99 BlackBerry plan and be happy - you have the cheapest plan price in most of the World - us on Verizon or AT&T are paying $30.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

iseeyou626 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F3C9C7

cionica -

go to Settings>Advanced Options>TCP> APN: wap.voicestream.com

No Password/No Username>SAVE

Return to the main screen - press “Alt+Esc” and a window appears one of the icons should be the called “BlackBerry Browser”

And give it a whirl.

cliff with all dew respect its not a hack if they are paying for internet. The $20 package is the one I have and yes it is easier to do then changing your settings but if they can be changed then by all means do so. I prefer getting mail on my phone and using my GoogleMaps.app, not just browsing so I pay the $20 bucks.
    Last edited by iseeyou626; 01-04-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Missing thoughts like always
    "Let each one prove what his own work is, ... and not in comparison with the other person." - Gal. 6:4

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by iseeyou626 View Post
    cliff with all dew respect its not a hack if they are paying for internet. The $20 package is the one I have and yes it is easier to do then changing your settings but if they can be changed then by all means do so...
    actually it is, go to the carriers website, and go through a mock order with a BlackBerry. You will see they do not allow you to select T-zones. That is because it is for regular cell phones only. By getting the wrong data plans you could subject yourself to a huge bill when they audit accounts (and they do) or be terminated for violating their service agreements.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

in norway its carriers hacking the customer.. 100$ for a unlimited data plan..you'll get 20mbit internet line at your home for the same price ..

But your right, you shoudn't itentionally abuse the system, one way or another it will be detected.. when it does, I just hope they play stupid regular users which have no clue on what they did.. he he.

iseeyou626 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F3C9C7

Well cionica there you have it. Use at your own risk. If you get audited for misuse of your plan you risk receiving EXTRA CHARGES and but not limited to VIOLATION OF YOUR CONTRACT. Heavy Charges Apply. Choose wisely and avoid the BIG bills. Paying for the service does have a lot of good things.
    "Let each one prove what his own work is, ... and not in comparison with the other person." - Gal. 6:4