Hey when I plug in my usb cord it says somethin about it not bein ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B

usb port

Advertisement

Hey when I plug in my usb cord it says somethin about it not bein charged us there somethin I cxn do to make it work?
    *Rare like Mr. Clean wit hair*

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinCreed View Post
    Hey when I plug in my usb cord it says somethin about it not bein charged us there somethin I cxn do to make it work?
    Your USB port isn't generating a strong enough current to charge your device. You can download the USB drivers from BlackBerry or download Desktop Manager which comes bundled with the drivers.

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~where do I get them from?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Directly from the BlackBerry web site at Software Downloads.

cyrexking no está en línea Stack level 1
    there is no english , so if u know where i can find it plz post the link here .

thanks

toco004 no está en línea Stack level 1
    same here when i plug in my charger it does'nt show that its charging or when i try to plug it in to the computer but if i move the cord or something then it might connect to the computer ...idk i think it might be my usb port on the phone thoe . i bout the phone from my friend for 60 bucks damn...i dont even have any photos of how to dissasemble the phone to see if the contacs on the usb port are lose.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~take it into your carrier. They will be able to test it. Try plugging it into the usb via computer. Or another computer (friends, family members) to see if it charges. If your having the issue with your home charger, try another one (friends or co-workers).

But all else fails it cost nothing to take it into your carriers store and get it tested/inspected.

toco004 no está en línea Stack level 1
    now its charging with this other charer i got for my razer . im just going to get a new usb cable , all the ones i got are hella old