Hi Folks, Any idea on the usage generated by the Blackberry? Trying to consolidate my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

g1skard no está en línea Stack level 2

Usage records for Blackberry

Advertisement

Hi Folks,

Any idea on the usage generated by the Blackberry?

Trying to consolidate my bill at the moment. The last weekend my unbilled calls show 51 blackberry items for the 2 days but I received only one email over that period. The customer care folks tell me its usage arriving late but seems a bit high for that...

Is there frequent handshaking going on the device or should I only be seeing records for actual emails etc going through?

Thanks all

sarbin no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just log in to my.t-mobile.com to look at my usage. Emails, which should be part of your data plan if you have one, won't be itemized. Instead you'll see a 'megabytes used' stat. Once logged in, select the 'Billing' tab (upper left) and then on the right sidebar, select 'See minutes used details'. You should then see all of your current, unbilled usage stats.
    HTH

aarontoronto no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Nothing like that for Rogers in Canada though, unless someone knows more than I do?

Hi there thanks for the answer. Can see my usage on-line ok the problem is seems too much. 50 records over the weekend for one mail to be delivered seems a lot. Customer care can't tell me where the usage comes from...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    g1skard, Do you have and IM (Google Talk) Apps loaded? Did you do any Internet Browsing? How much Data is it showing as used? What is the largest amount of data listed in those 50 items? What is the average size for them? If they are all small and equally spaced throughout the weekend, it's probably just the handshaking, but it really depends on what you actually did with your BB.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

None of the talk apps loaded. The internet browsing is itemised as such. Usage shows as blackberry on the bill but no timestamp to determine if its a regular thing. Seems to be a regular update of arround 200k which appears a bit big for a handshake. Customer services no help at all!