Hello all, hopefully you can give me some insight on what appears to be an ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Usage charges???

Advertisement

Hello all, hopefully you can give me some insight on what appears to be an every month phone bill issue. It seems like its always something with at&t.

Anyways, i seem to keep getting charged for anywhere from $30-$45 for "Usage Charges" each month on my bill. I'm not quite sure what these usage charges are...i Do however know that i have an 8100 Pearl, at&t, unlimited data plan, and unlimited text. So what exactly am i being charged for?

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help me out

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Usage charges???

That only leaves downloaded media or overage. Check your detail of your minutes and detail of charges, it should show up somewhere as a detail of what these are, and if all else fails go into a local store or call 611 from you cell for a free explanation from an ATT rep. Hope this helps . . . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Re: Usage charges???

Thanks. I do not download any media...and not sure what overage is, i'm assuming over using minutes? which wouldn't make sense because i text more than talk, and always have rollover minutes. Maybe they just have my text plan wrong i don know. It supposed to be unlimited text and data.

But I will look into it. Thank You very much

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by chknlomein View Post
    Thanks. I do not download any media...and not sure what overage is, i'm assuming over using minutes? which wouldn't make sense because i text more than talk, and always have rollover minutes. Maybe they just have my text plan wrong i don know. It supposed to be unlimited text and data.

But I will look into it. Thank You very much
    Rollover minutes do expire, and I can promise you, as I used to help customers like yourself, you would not be the first or the last to not notice rollover usage or expiration on your bill b/c you think "hey I have rollover" It creates a false sense of security for some ppl and then they get blown away when they have a 300$ bill one month. When in reality they have been losing rollover minutes for months prev and didn't notice they changes until they get a fat 300$ bill one month and wonder why. It happened @ least once a week, I would have a random customer come in w/bill Questions and this would be the result. Sorry I cannot be of more help but if you are really sweet when you call Cust svc they might be able to help you w/the bill as a 1-time courtesy. Good luck!