Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quite welcome. Enjoy the Curve. Must confess I am a bit jealous; however, the Javelin ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293

Advertisement

Quite welcome. Enjoy the Curve. Must confess I am a bit jealous; however, the Javelin is looking sweet too!! So many choices....and so many more to come! Can't imagine what the options will be when my 20 months are up next August.

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    I know exactly what you mean! lol

Does anyone know if there is a 4.5 OS update for the 8330? I couldn't seem to find one on Hayden's post, so I'm guessing no?

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Well, I have finally gotten it! I do love the screen size I thi k the most. I've definately do have to practice and get used to the QWERTY. The buttons are so small, and I keep confusing the shift key with the alt, though it is nice to have so many dedicated keys.

Anyone suggest themes or apps, preferably free, for the 8330?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fupher no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3042A627
    I just upgraded from the 8130 to the 8330 today as well! The tiny keyboard is killing me and I have small hands. But I think I'll get used to it. The bigger screen is nice and you'll really notice the memory upgrade, even with a lot of apps preinstalled. How are you adjusting?

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Quote Originally Posted by fupher View Post
    I just upgraded from the 8130 to the 8330 today as well! The tiny keyboard is killing me and I have small hands. But I think I'll get used to it. The bigger screen is nice and you'll really notice the memory upgrade, even with a lot of apps preinstalled. How are you adjusting?
    Not badly -- Practice makes perfect, right? I just really need to remember not to confuse the ALT and SHIFT keys -- and the numbers are all off to the left... Lol, I almost feel like a gorilla pounding on the keys sometimes.

What about you?

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Too funny, I just posted in another thread about my love/hate relationship with suretype/8130. Specifically how I've used the Curve a little bit and had a REALLY hard time with the tiny keys. Good luck!

PIN/ID
    3042A627
    Quote Originally Posted by boxaberry View Post
    Not badly -- Practice makes perfect, right? I just really need to remember not to confuse the ALT and SHIFT keys -- and the numbers are all off to the left... Lol, I almost feel like a gorilla pounding on the keys sometimes.

What about you?
    Yes!! I keep hitting shift when I'm going for alt or enter. Otherwise, I'm warming to it, my only hesitation now is the lack of predictive text and the damn cramp in my finger, ha!

PIN/ID
    3042A627
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleman View Post
    Too funny, I just posted in another thread about my love/hate relationship with suretype/8130. Specifically how I've used the Curve a little bit and had a REALLY hard time with the tiny keys. Good luck!
    I just saw that post! I'm a little sad about the lack of predictive text, but it's a lot easier to cuss. My pearl was obsessed with ducks.

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Quote Originally Posted by fupher View Post
    I just saw that post! I'm a little sad about the lack of predictive text, but it's a lot easier to cuss. My pearl was obsessed with ducks.
    LOL as did mine. I'm slowly getting used to the small keys. Its like, if I keep my eyes on the keys I can type flawlessly... But once I try to type and watch the screen I begin to mash the wrong keys. Cussing is wayyyy easier with the full qwerty - and I love that the predictive text isn't getting in my way anymore... Sometimes I spell arabic words in english and I had to teach my phone every time.

Thus far, nothing has compared to the keyboard in my old Ocean... Too bad Helio sucked as a provider. I would love to be able to run it on VZW tho

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    LOL, my pearl loves ducking!!

Box, I've been out of commission for a few days....how are you liking the Curve after having it for a little while?

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Uncleman, so far so good... I'm loving the extra mem and am getting used to the keys quite well. I can't ever replace my BB with another device, that's for sure!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Very cool, glad to hear you're getting along well with your Curve! Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12