I upgraded my OS 2 days ago. I have 2 questions (1) prior to upgrade, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mcquaid no está en línea Stack level 1

Upgraded to OS 4.5.0.77

Advertisement

I upgraded my OS 2 days ago. I have 2 questions (1) prior to upgrade, in the Status it used to tell me file free and file used, it now only shows file free now (2) I am not complaing, but prior to upgrade my file free was typically around 17120000 bytes, now, after a battery pull it is as high as 21000000 bytes, as I am very happy with the increase in memory, I am not sure where it came from, did it delete something I may need? I read what the upgrade is supposed to do, and memory upgrade isn't one of them? any help would would very much appreciated, thank you..

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You might check and see but my guess the extra space was because the newer OS leave out default wall papers and the sample video.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcquaid no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks, I have Verizon, and although I love the coverage, they have been known to block things from their phones, I was thinking way too much into, it lol, thanks for that..

birdmanx15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I also upgraded w/ verizon and was happy with the added mem a forewarning tho if u have any downloaded themes they tend to glitch n freez the phone for no apparent reason so just alittle fyi for a fellow staker