I have just upgraded to Italy .66 OS. I changed the tcp setting to wap.voicestream.com ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928

Upgraded to Italy .66 OS, Google map stopped working

Advertisement

I have just upgraded to Italy .66 OS. I changed the tcp setting to wap.voicestream.com first, so I can use other 3rd party applications.

So far everything (operamin, newsclip, beyond411, infospace, jivetalk) works fine, only Google Map is not working.

When I click on the menu button, the menu will just show up for like a second and disappear. I won't be able to select any options from the menu.

I removed it, reinstalled it, did a hard reset, still have the same problem.

Can you guys tell me how to fix this problem?

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Upgraded to Italy .66 OS, Google map stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by simeezee
    I have just upgraded to Italy .66 OS. I changed the tcp setting to wap.voicestream.com first, so I can use other 3rd party applications.

So far everything (operamin, newsclip, beyond411, infospace, jivetalk) works fine, only Google Map is not working.

When I click on the menu button, the menu will just show up for like a second and disappear. I won't be able to select any options from the menu.

I removed it, reinstalled it, did a hard reset, still have the same problem.

Can you guys tell me how to fix this problem?
    hi welcome , delete your service books and resend them then do a battery pull , but make sure you delete them service books first otherwise the new ones dont take effect , hope this helps , ps service books sometimes take 20 minutes to arrive

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928

never mind, i figured it out.

it's kind of weird. it depends on what theme i use.

i was using 3D Vector Theme and google map menu didn't work.

but when i change to the bubble blue and iphone theme, google map works perfectly.

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

If your running an IM program GMaps wont work. Similiar to the MMS issue when your running an IM program.

blaze416 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ede6b5

is this worth upgrading to? or does it cause to many problems to really worry about doing it