Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have been on edge since yesterday and it finally went to EDGE earlier today. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bayboy no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I have been on edge since yesterday and it finally went to EDGE earlier today. Maybe a problem with their network? On the other hand my device wants to disconnect all the time. I think I have worn it out. Doesn anyone know where I can get an old OS version(running .107) too see if that is the problem.

Matt

commando82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    when i try to register when i go to HRT, it tells me "Registration message sent"... that's it. It don't get any entries afterwards.

Also, i'm going to wait till thursday when i go home where there is tmo network and see if that fixes it but when i had the old OS, i used to get EDGE even when i was roaming.

I just tried to do a diagnostics test on the network i'm roaming on, and it said: Radio Data Activation: No, does that mean anything or can it help in fixing this problem?

well it works now after i went to an area that has tmobile network. Guess it was the roaming issue that did not allow me to go online. Thanks

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    The rub is, if the carrier that you're roaming on doesn't have a data GRX roaming agreement with your home carrier, you can't get a data context.

(surprising this would happen). Which carrier were you roaming onto??

i think there is an agreement, it just that for some reason when i installed the new OS, the roaming network could not register my phone. the roaming company is called Einstein PCS (ironic naming, i know lol). I'm going there tomorrow, so will see if i can still go online or will i get the same issue again. will keep u informed

so got here to madison, wi where i roam on this crappy network and no luck, cannot get the uppercase word EDGE on my screen, only get the lower case one. I'm calling tmobile tonight to open a trouble ticket to look into this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12