I just upgraded to OS version 4.2.1 this afternoon. Upgrade seemed to go fine but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Bad JuJu no está en línea Stack level 1

Upgraded to 4.2.1.96 on at&t Pearl. Cannot see 1gb card anymore. Help?!

Advertisement

I just upgraded to OS version 4.2.1 this afternoon. Upgrade seemed to go fine but I now cannot see my memory card anymore. All my photos and music seem to be gone with it. All I have under Media is Device Memory. Can anyone help me figure out how to get it to recognize my card again?

Bad JuJu no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok, so it seems you can't have the phone in "mass storage mode" or else you won't be able to see the media card. I can see it now as long as I am not trying to use the desktop manager. I can't seem to see anything but device memory through the manager for some reason. Anyone have any ideas?

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    When you have your phone connected to the computer your memory card will show up as a drive. Look under "Computer" in the start menu. You should be able to access it there. You can't see your memory card through the device manager unless you have roxio

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Not true, because I have 4.5.0.18 and I can still see it under the device manager.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    Not true, because I have 4.5.0.18 and I can still see it under the device manager.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Not if you're in mass storage mode IIRC. Mass storage mode makes the card seen in windows explorer but not device manager.

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Hmm, this reminds me, I have Roxio and every time I access Media Manger in the Desktop software I get an error. There were some Microsoft updates that went out recently that I believe messed up some things. If USB Mass Storage is showing up in your Device Manager list, try to look for a USB device named anything with an exclamation point next to it. When I first got a microSD card and connected my blackberry (enabling mass storage mode on the device) it did not show up either. I had to install a new driver for USB devices from the Dell site.