Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by gkg3059 I see yeah anybody would be dying to get out of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: upgrade os ota ?

Quote Originally Posted by gkg3059
    I see yeah anybody would be dying to get out of .94 is ancient. Go to a internet cafe for less than 5 bucks you can use a pc for an hour and that's all u need.
    Would you be able to install DM on those computers?...I don't know as I have never had to use one but I can't imagine they would let you install whatever progams you want on it. Would be cool if you could do it through the microSD card.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionCSR
    There will be but only on BES...not sure about BIS at all.
    Oh yea I was speaking of BIS. My roomate is on BES and since they have a server and everything is regulated from there that would be fine. I understand the that implimenting updates to a companies BBs would be very time consuming if it had to be done one at a time. For BIS I just don't think it's a good idea.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional

~via BB (
    Old school and I'll probably stay that way until I upgrade the next pearl whenever it drops! I don't really want to mess with something that's not broke, you're just asking for problems. My phone works great now! Plus I've read about the headahces many stackers had/have trying to upgrade! Can someone tell me the benifits?

Old school=true school

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12