Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Whoohoo....my case is on the truck for delivery..........A DAY EARLY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to post pics ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Whoohoo....my case is on the truck for delivery..........A DAY EARLY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to post pics later!!!!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

sandmansf no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B225B9
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmansf
    What happened?!? I never even got an email that I won. It's nice to know my picture was chosen as one of the winenrs and all but it sure is a bummer that I never got an email. Nothing in my spam folder either. I never get spam so when one appears it's very obvious. That really stinks. Very disappointing. :cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    did you send them an email after you found out that you won?
    I just found out a couple of hours ago and sent Hayden a private message. I haven't heard anything back yet. Who should I email? Thanks kkwus74.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    you're welcomeThis is the post by Hayden on how to get your Pinstack case....hope this helps

Winners please send an email to case-mate@pinstack.com for instructions to collect your case. You must use the email address that's listed in your PinStack Profile.

Winners we selected by removing photos which didn't qualify, example old PinStack logo, too small, etc. then the eligible names were randomly selected.

Of the selected we then choose who we thought submitted the best three photos.

We looked for originality, creativeness and entertaining factor.

Thanks all!

Last edited by hayden : 4 Weeks Ago at 01:04 PM.

sandmansf no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B225B9
    Thanks again mate. I just sent an email

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmansf View Post
    Thanks again mate. I just sent an email
    Your're welcome

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yeah! I just got my case and holster.......looks nice, fits well.....I'll post some pics later.

Woohoo! Thanks Pinstack and Case-Mate!!!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got mine yesterday (along w/ the privacy screen protector and my friend's iPOD case). Very snug but not overly tight fit. Pinstack logo and my SN came out good. The case-mate logo of all things is crooked, lol. Very nice leather and has a nice feel to it. Doesnt add to much more thickness and feels fine in my pocket as I hate using clips, which ironically is missing from our version of the case. Guess we didnt have a choice to deal w/ the problems other users are having with their clips, lol. Good thing im my book. Buttons are accessable w/o problems. KB keys can be gotten to around the edges w/ no case interference. An overall in my book. Will use this case from now on. Just waiting for my new screen (found a black one on eBay) to arrive and put on and try out their privacy screen protector.

Thanks again to Pinstack & case-mate (btw their CS was nice to deal w/ in my book. I didnt even have to follow up about my order. They changed it over w/o problems and shipped it out and when i did ask them about the cases i always got an answer back within 24 hours. to them)
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234