Is anyone on T-Mobile US having the same problem? I try and load up a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

giannib no está en línea Stack level 1

Unresponsive Browser

Advertisement

Is anyone on T-Mobile US having the same problem? I try and load up a page or bookmark or link in the default browser and I get an alert saying

"a problem occurred white trying to render the page"

Any ideas??? It happened for a 12 hours last Friday and has not worked again since yesterday morning.

Thanks.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Reset the blackberry with a battery pull? Otherwise, try resending the service books...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

giannib no está en línea Stack level 1
    Resetting via the battery worked (for now). Thank you!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Tmo has been having these issues for a while now...

I think all of this associates back to them "upgrading" their towers, adding new towers, and preparing for the installation of the 3G network.

I personally have experienced this. A TON of us reported the same thing about, I guess it was a week and a half, two weeks ago?

Really the only thing that you can do it like doob said, try and reboot your device, or just wait it out.

I know they are trying to "upgrade" their system and make service better, but its a pain in the rear while they are doing so.

I now have one spot on my drive into work/home from work that used to have EDGE coverage. Now whenever I go through that part of town, its only GSM, and it's RIGHT in the middle of town, so they are obviously doing something there, or a tower is down, or some strange electromagnetic field...